The Withings Pulse O2 is an advanced activity and health tracker. Versatile, it offers all wearing options: slap it on your wrist using the wristband, attach it to your clothes with the clip or simply drop it in a pocket. It tracks your activity all through the day (including steps, elevation, distance, running and calories burned). At night, slide the Pulse O2 in its wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis to precisely assess your sleep quality. In addition to
the daily and nightly tracking, you can also measure your heart rate and your blood oxygen level by putting your finger on the back of the device
· Activity tracking: records steps, elevation, distance and calories burned. Recognizes your
· Wear it your way: adapts to your style with the included clip and wristband. Wear it on your
wrist, attach it to your clothes, or drop it in your pocket. At night, use the wristband to monitor
· Vital signs reading: measures your instant heart rate and blood oxygen level to assess your overall health, thanks to the 4 LEDs on the back of the device.
· Sleep monitoring: keeps track of light and deep sleepcycles, sleep disturbances and total duration of sleep (using the wristband).
· Free Health Mate app: puts your data into perspective (iOS and Android) after automatic
Bluetooth uploads while providing real-time coaching by incorporating a timeline with daily
reports, reminders and contextualized advice